Precise RC transmitters benefit from all of the features that the Duplex 2,4GHz EX system can offer.
JETI Duplex receivers are designated for use with the DC/DS transmitters or the JETI transmitter modules in the 2.4 GHz frequency band.
The Central Box is a switchboard designed for the complete management of servos in a model with an emphasis on safety.
Several ranges of electronic speed controllers are available for a variety of modeling applications.
JETI studio 1.1.6
- Added support for MEZON EVO.
- Added support for upcoming devices.
Limited edition of DC/DS-24
We would like to introduce you a special limited edition of ten DC/DS-24 transmitters, which was created for the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II.
Unfortunately, the release of this series last year was significantly affected by a global pandemic, which also affected our plans. The limited edition is intended for end customers, collectors and fans of JETI and is created in the spirit of flying legends of World War II. Each transmitter has original design, which was artistically painted directly on the transmitter (Airbrush).
Transmitter update SW 5.06
New version SW 5.06 intended for JETI DC/DS transmitters.
The update can be done by the new Jeti Studio v1.1.4.
- Support for R4 RES (device explorer)
- Support for DC/DS-14 II transmitters
- Added information about the active throttle channel in the "other model options" menu
- DC/DS-16 II - increased number of telemetry controls to 16
- Negative values for "trim-max" are enabled in the function assignment menu
- Automatic reloading of the telemetry sensor if the user has changed any description of its parameters (MULi6S Module)
- Added Czech and German language for “MULi6S Module” sensor
- Possibility to deactivate the "inactivity alarm" in the transmitter
- Setting the minimum volume in the transmitter completely mute the sounds (also added “mute” icon)
Two updates have been released via JETI Studio.
- REX Assist v1.19 (03/2021) - Airplane pitch with Assist enabled is no longer affected by acceleration (Horizon mode).
- MVario2 FAI F5J v2.05 (03/2021) - Supports new sensor revision.