For the production of Power Ion accumulators we use strictly branded Sony-Murata Li-Ion batteries (accumulators). Individual battery cells are sorted and selected before assembly according to strict criterias. This ensures high reliability and long accumulator life even when charging without balancing. All available Power Ion accumulators cell types have a maximum charging voltage of 4. 2V per cell.
The following cell types are used for the production of the Power Ion accumulators:
current peak [A]
Important warning (relevant notifications):
• Power Ion accumulators do not need to be balanced when charging.
• Charge only with Li-Ion/Li-Po battery chargers with voltage limitation to 4.2V per cell
• Do not discharge the accumulator below 2.5V per cell
• Do not discharge the accumulator beyond the maximum discharge currents listed.
• Do not charge at currents higher than those listed as maximum charging currents.
• Prevent any short circuit, short circuiting usually leads to irreversible destruction of the accumulator.
• Prevent accumulator cells from overheating above 80 °C.
• Do not use accumulators with a damaged housing cover or insulating foil.
• Avoid contact with water and other liquids.
• Mishandling of the accumulator may cause explosion, injury, fire.
The Power Ion TX 6200 Accumulator is a replacement accumulator for all types of Duplex transmitters. The mechanical durability of the accumulators is enhanced by plastic covers and protective foil wrap. The output cables are wired with a connector compatible with the Duplex transmitters power connector.
The accumulator is assembled from two Power Ion 3100 cells in a 1S2P configuration. The final accumulator capacity is 6,200mAh.
Note: When replacing the accumulator in a Duplex transmitter, always use the original accumulator supplied by the manufacturer. Duplex transmitters do not need backup power supply during accumulator replacement. There is no risk of data loss even if the accumulator power is disconnected for an extended period of time.