DC Speed Controllers
Electronic Speed Controllers
The speed controllers are available in 2 main types; for brushed motors (DC – commutator) and for brushless motors BLDC. Other factors in the selection of the controller are the voltage range of the drive batteries, current demands of the motor, and the method used to power the receiver and servos. Jeti speed controllers normally provide thermal protection, protection of the battery against low voltage (LVC), and over current protection. BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit) controllers include an integrated circuit to provide a stabilized power supply to power the receiver and servos.
Several product lines of electronic speed controllers for versatile use in model hobby. Available are DC controllers as well as AC synchronous speed controllers. You can select from our solutions for airplane models, helicopters, multicopters and boats.
Our DC speed controllers can take the advantage of these features:
- high rate variable switching (1000-4000 Hz)
- high output BEC
- automatic variable cut off setting
- variable cut off system depends on mode
- auto calibrating throttle range
- safe “power on” arming program
- low torque “soft start”
- auto shut down when signal is lost
- high frequency brake - very soft, non linear course, limited maximum braking action