MEZON 70 Pro LMR
Electronic Speed Controllers
The speed controllers are available in 2 main types; for brushed motors (DC – commutator) and for brushless motors BLDC. Other factors in the selection of the controller are the voltage range of the drive batteries, current demands of the motor, and the method used to power the receiver and servos. Jeti speed controllers normally provide thermal protection, protection of the battery against low voltage (LVC), and over current protection. BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit) controllers include an integrated circuit to provide a stabilized power supply to power the receiver and servos.
Several product lines of electronic speed controllers for versatile use in model hobby. Available are DC controllers as well as AC synchronous speed controllers. You can select from our solutions for airplane models, helicopters, multicopters and boats.
The MEZON PRO controllers are a successor of the previous product line of the Mezon speed controllers. They contain a lot of new features and improvements, such as comfortable configuration via the JETI DC/DS transmitters, proportional brake, bidirectional motor operation, EX Bus configuration etc.
The MEZON PRO controllers have been designed especially for airplane models that demand compact dimensions and high power. The high power unit of the controller fulfills the requirements for efficient heat dissipation to the integrated heat sink.
The EX telemetry is a necessary part of the controller which gives the user a complete overview of its operating condition. If the controller is connected to the receiver via the EX Bus protocol, all information is transmitted by just a single cable.
MEZON PRO controllers are available in OPTO, standard (BEC) and LMR versions.
In addition, the throttle channel can optionally be connected to the receiver "EX Bus" port. A separate output pin for a throttle channel is therefore not necessary at the receiver, telemetry and control signals are transferred in both ways via just a single cable.
- Compact size
- Setting via the Device Explorer of the JETI DC / DS transmitter
- Real-time telemetry via JETI Duplex EX Bus (perfect for JETI DC / DS transmitters)
- Telemetry data: battery voltage, battery current + BEC current, used battery capacity, RPM, PWM, controller temperature
- Telemetry data reset by any transmitter switch
- Powerful BEC, ideal when using JETI Assist or other gyro systems in a model
- BEC with a wide input voltage range and adjustable output voltage
- Activation of the throttle channel from the EX Bus is possible; the receiver then does not have to offer its own slot for the throttle channel.
- Programmable with JETBOX
- Operating modes: Model aircraft, forward / reverse operation
- Proportional brake with a definable braking point at the throttle stick
- F3A brake conveniently adjustable via the Device Explorer
- Heat sink for long engine run times
- High efficiency
- Firmware upgrade possible
- Wide range of adjustable parameters
Power full MEZON PRO controllers can be used in a wide variety of applications. They come with strong BEC, full JETI Duplex EX telemetry and programmability via the Device Explorer of JETI Duplex DS/DC transmitters. Forward/reverse motor operation is also possible.
LMR (Limited Motor Run) - the controller is especially designed for glider models. The continuous motor run is limited to a few seconds.
The MEZON PRO LMR is a special lightweight version of the standard controller (without heat sink) which is designed for glider models. Continuous motor run is limited to a few seconds. Then, afterwards, cooling down is necessary.
|Dimensions [mm]||26 x 18 x 83|
|Sustained current [A]||70|
|Peak current (max 30s) [A]||70|
|Operational temperature [°C]||-10 to 85|
|Supply Voltage [V]||6 to 51|
|Batteries LiXX||2 to 12|
|Max. Current BEC [A]||15|
|Voltage BEC [V]||5 to 8.4|
|Resistance in conducting state [mΩ]||2 x 0.475|
|Cable crossection (input/output) [mm²]||4.0 / 2.5|
|OPTO (optically separated radio signal from the power management)||No|
Manual for MEZON PRO - Czech/English/Germany/Francemezon-pro-quick-manual-CZ/EN/DE/FR.pdf