Central BOX 220 with 2x Rsat2 and RCSW
The Central Box is a switchboard designed for the complete management of servos in a model with an emphasis on safety. The Central Box 220 have a unique design that provides overload protection at each servo output. The Central Box can manage up to two batteries and fully supports the JETI EX telemetry system. Up to three receivers with serial (PPM, EX Bus, S.BUS, UDI) output can be connected to the Central Box 220. With JETI DC/DS transmitter, the full potential of the Central Box can be used, such as an easy way to configure the Central Box, EX telemetry, and very fast servo response.
Central Box 220 has overload protection on each channel
- Channels 1, 2, 9 and 10 have protection for high-torque servo up to 60 Kg.cm.
- Channels 3 - 8 and 11 - 15 have protection for standard servo up to 30 Kg.cm.
- Support of DITEX telemetry servos
- Possibility to connect up to 3 receivers with serial interface
- Built-in Expander function for up to 3 sensors
- Input for magnetic switch or RC switch
- 2x MPX battery input connectors
- 100Hz mode of servo outputs (10ms period)
- Supports EX telemetry (voltage, current, capacity, temperature measurement, …)
|Dimensions [mm]||66 x 42 x 18|
|Sustained current [A]||20|
|Number of channels||15|
|Operational temperature [°C]||-20 to 75|
|Compatible protocols||EX Bus, PPM, S.Bus, UDI|
|Supply Voltage [V]||4 to 8.4|
|Satellite receiver support||Yes|
|Idle current [µA]||240|
|Number of battery inputs||2|
|Peak current (2s) [A]||90|
|Protected servo output||Yes|