Download the latest software update for the DC/DS-16 and DC/DS-14 transmitters. This update brings many requested features based on user feedback. You can find more information in the attached update file.
Please read the attached ReleaseNotes prior to performing any update. This document always includes the actual information given to the current version of firmware.
Adds new functions:
- Proportional dual rates/expo
- Smooth curves
- Additional trim modes and many more improvements over V4.0 - please check the release notes.
For really experienced users, this option contains the same features as the Standard version. Furthermore, it brings the Lua extension language from DC-24 to DC/DS-16. Before installing this firmware, you should download the contents of the Standard package to the transmitter SD card.
A few basic applications are included in the Lua package:
- Preflight checklist app
- Battery voltage widget for multiple voltages
- Real-time telemetry chart
- Automatic Teacher/Student switching
Update procedure for version 4.20:
- Connect TX via USB to PC.
- In the TX confirm communication with PC.
- Download the appropriate update file (contains all system audio files and configuration). Unzip its contents into a temporary folder at your hard drive.
- Copy all files from the temporary folder to the root (top) folder of the transmitter SD card. When asked, confirm replacement of existing files.
- Switch off and switch on the TX. After that, the update will run.
The structure of directories on the SD card should look like this:
If you need for any reason the previous updates as well, they are available here:
DC/DS Update V4.20.1
- The complete update package for DS-14 and DC-14. Contains all system audio files. Release notes included. [70MB]
- The update package containing Lua interpreter & apps (experimental).
- The complete update package for DS-16 and DC-16. Contains all system audio files. Release notes included. [70MB]