Graphical processing of telemetry data:
- Graph - showing several measured data together in one graph.
- On board indicators - clear graphical intepretation of telemetry data.
- Maps - simple adding of maps.
Two basic modes:
- On-line – showing telemetry in real time.
- Off-line – reading telemetry data from records.
Additional Flight Monitor´s possibilities:
- Profiles – easy and clearly arranged management of telemetry data.
- Reading/Creating telemetry data records with export possibilities.
- Sharing telemetry data with other users.
- User friendly graphical interface.
- Free updates.
- Support Microsoft® Windows® XP and higher.
UPDATE 0.7.1 (12/2012)
Updated version of Flight Monitor software now supports reading and displaying telemetry data created and stored by transmitter DC-16. Update is installed automatically after starting the program, but to be full and complete you need to follow the following procedure:
- Start software Flight Monitor with Administrator's rights (right click, Run as Administrator).
- Flight Monitor searches for updates on the Internet and offers to install them. As soon as you accept, the installation starts. In case you are asked to close the JBP_Read program, do as the program says.
- Reading telemetry files (*.log) is now available in program JBP_Read as an item Read data from file.