- Non-compressed WAV with one or two tracks (mono/stereo) is a supported format of files. It is possible to use 8 or 16 bits per sample, supported frequencies are 8000Hz, 16000Hz, 32000Hz, 48000Hz, 11025Hz, 22050Hz, and 44100Hz. To reach the best quality of playing, use the frequency of 44100Hz and 16 bits per sample (e.g. when playing music via headphones).
- For generating personal audio files, we recommend using freeware program Audacity. Please remove all unnecessary headers before you save the file (like information about author, album etc.).
- For generating personal voice notifications, it is possible to use some freeware online synthesizers, such as http://www2.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php. It is possible to take advantage of some advanced paid programs and services, e.g. http://www.ivona.com/en/.
- Locate your personal audio files into /Audio folder in your SD card. Thus they are available for assignment to any alarm, sounds on event, or system sound. The transmitters support displaying of up to 200 audio files.
The latest DC/DS-16/14 update can be found in the downloads section.
- Proportional dual rates/expo
- Smooth curves
- Additional trim modes
- Extensions via Lua apps
JETI Studio update is now available in the Downloads - JETI Studio section. New features:
- Added Italian and French.
- Device updates now on all platforms.
- Improved display of the date, time and GPS coordinates.