Announcements are set in the Timer Detail (Timers/Details – Timers – Timer Detail) by the parameter „Report type“. It is possible to choose from three system profiles, „Beep 1“, „Beep 2“ and „Voice“. To each profile, one configuration file on the SD card is assigned, in /Config directory. These are „TimerB1.jsn“, „TimerB2.jsn“, and „TimerV.jsn“ files. There it is possible to set the desired audio files to be played in precise time intervals. Alternatively acoustic warning by beeps is possible.
These files contain information in standard JSON format (http://www.json.org/), where paramters take the following meaning:
- Time: A time when the specified sound will be played. Positive values indicate the time to switch-on of the timer, negative values define the time before the timeout.
- Type: Type of the notification. Value 1 means that notification by beep will follow; value 2 means that audio file from the SD card will be played (Audio folder or Audio/xx folder).
- Freq: Default frequency of beeps. This parameter is accepted only in type 1.
- Cnt: Number of beeps. This parameter is accepted only in type 1.
- Length: Length of beeps in milliseconds. This parameter is accepted only in type 1.
- File: WAV file that si played at specified moment. This parameter is accepted only in type 2.
Example: Announcement that it has been just one minute since timer switch-on:
Example: Short beeps 10s ahead of specified time:
Example of completed configuration file „TimerV.jsn“: