This article shortly describes basic directory structore in the SD card, which is necessary to keep for correct operation of the transmitter.
DC/DS-16 transmitters are connected to the computer as a standard removable storage medium, thus acces to all the files is very easy.
- Audio - Folder with user audio files - alarms, sounds on event etc.
- (Audio) cz, de, en, fr - Default folders with localized system sounds - alarms, announcing of flight modes etc.
- Config - Saved system configuration, calibration of drivers, and sound profiles of timers.
- Devices – Profiles of devices compatible with JETI EX Bus.
- Export – Exported user configuration of devices supporting EX Bus. The files are available for repeated import to the device.
- Lang – Language files, all text descriptions shown on the display.
- Log – Recorded data from telemetry sensors for further analysis. Telemetry files are stored in folders according to date and time, so finding current records is very easy.
- Manual – Latest instructions, notes to issued software etc.
- Model – Configurations of all the models in the transmitter are stored here as jsn files.
- Music – Optional folder for own music, WAV files.
- Update – Folder where the update file „DC16.BIN" is uploaded. There is also a special text file where history of updates is placed.
- (Voice) cz, de, en, fr – Sound samples for speech generator. Every language has its own folder.